BeadRider is a small privately-owned company registered within the United States of America. We started the company for ourselves in an attempt to ease some of the seat fatigue that occurs when riding motorcycles for any length of time. More and more people kept asking about the beaded seat, and here we are today. We want you to know, up front, that we are not in the business of selling, renting, or trading personal information or email lists with any other company or business.
HOW WE USE YOUR DATA
BeadRider uses your personal data:
- to provide goods and services to you;
- to make a tailored website available to you;
- to verify your identity;
- with your agreement, to contact you electronically about promotional offers and products and services which we think may interest you;
- to enable BeadRider to manage customer service interactions with you; and
- where we have a legal right or duty to use or disclose your information (for example in relation to an investigation by a public authority or in a legal dispute).
WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT?
BeadRider may collect the following information about you:
- your name;
- your contact details: postal address including billing and delivery addresses, telephone numbers (including mobile numbers) and e-mail address;
- purchases and orders made by you;
- your password(s);
- when you make a purchase or place an order with us, your payment card details;
- your communication and marketing preferences;
- your correspondence and communications with BeadRider
You have the following rights:
- the right to ask for a copy of personal data that we hold about you (the right of access);
- the right (in certain circumstances) to request that we delete personal data held on you; where we no longer have any legal reason to retain it (the right of erasure or to be forgotten);
- the right to ask us to update and correct any out-of-date or incorrect personal data that we hold about you (the right of rectification);
- the right to opt out of any marketing communications that we may send you and to object to using or holding your personal data if we have no legitimate reasons to do so (the right to object);
If you wish to exercise any of the above rights, please contact us at 301-540-6868 or email@example.com.
While cookies are very common with internet use, we do not track any cookie use by our customers.
BeadRider uses Google Analytics, and Facebook to view website traffic and interaction with the general public. It provides insight as to how users find and use our website.
THIRD PARTY SITES
BeadRider has partnered with certain trusted third parties, including:
- Suntrust Bank
- Constant Contact
- Google Analytics
These products and services can be accessed online through the relevant third party’s “microsite”. These websites and others linked to from this Policy are owned and operated by a third party and they are responsible for processing personal data in accordance with their own privacy policies.
This policy was last updated in Febuary 2019.